All content modes in Pixel Battle are designed to be used as needed for the player's situation.
- 1.Survival mode The first time the player is connected, players are given training and rewards to familiarize themselves with movement and shooting controls, in-stage growth, ability management and use, etc. In arena mode, players can earn growth cards with rewards received in survival mode and grow with goods received. Or you can play for growth when the mecha NFT lacks performance in arena mode.
- 2.Arena mode Arena mode is a mode in which up to 5 people connect at the same time to compete for goods. Not only players but also non-playing characters (NPCs) with various patterns are registered in the field, so you need to quickly judge what's going on around you and make action decisions that can give you a competitive advantage over your enemies. Not only do you deal with players, but you can also conduct guerrilla battles through your own strategy. After all, the important thing is how long you survive and strategically you can put yourself in an advantageous situation.
- 3.Colosseum mode Colosseum mode is a mode where you predict which mech will win among 3 randomly selected mechs from 15 mechs. It was developed to give players who are tired of the fierce survival competition a chance to earn Cores while watching AIs developed based on machine learning compete against each other.
In the game, there are two main currencies:
- 1.Gold: Used for basic growth and development.
- 2.Core: Utilized for trading and rewards.